Wirtschaftsforum der Führungskräfte (WdF) is the Austrian Managers Association. WdF is a non-party and independent organization of managers in Austria. It represents the interests of managers in public (politics, the media, business) and wants to offer a networking platform for managers. With more than 2 800 members from all sectors of the business community WdF is the "managers´ voice" covering a broad range of professional interests.
WdF is the networking platform for managers. It allows members to get and keep in contact with management colleagues for professional, social and private exchanges.
The organisation supports the fruitful interaction of its members with activities such as common events and with tools such as IT portals and members communities.
- Representation of professional interests
- Lobbying (politics, the media)
- Boosting the image of managers
- Improving the professional status of managers
- Providing information on trends in national and international management
- Running workshops on topics of professional relevance
- Profession-oriented public relations
- Opinion-polling on management topics
- Establishing contacts with managers and management organisations in the East and the West
- Providing a place of encounter and a discussion forum - even for issues not directly related to the profession
- Organising special events on management-specific topics at regular intervals
- Offering services for members
- Counselling on questions of labour and social legislation relating to management
- Counselling on job changes
- Special conditions for members (subscriptions to publications, car rentals, seminars, etc.)
- Medical check-up
- Special library
- WdF-Manager-legal costs insurance
- WdF-Magazine (monthly journal for members) - WdF-Press-service
- Regularly published WdF booklets